• Welcome to this forum Guest. We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Percy Edgar Booker 1881 Bham And Jane Penn 1880 Bham

Michaela

A birmingham lassie
If anyone can help with my Mother's family tree I would be so grateful.
Percy and Jane married in Aston Dec qtr 1901. I would like to try and go back further if possible but not great with searching on census. I am doing a special memory book for my Mom of her life and the family tree is so important to her. Any information would be so grateful - this would complete her memory book and give her so many special memories.

MWS

master brummie
Marriage registered for Charles Edward Booker & Emily Jane Ball, Mar qtr 1878 Kings Norton district.

Charles & Emily had one other child, a daughter, Emily Marian Booker reg Sep qtr 1878 Bham.

Her baptism - https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:NB1K-LFN

Charles Edward Booker died in 1880 at the age of 21, reg Sep qtr 1880 in Coventry.

Michaela

A birmingham lassie
Marriage registered for Charles Edward Booker & Emily Jane Ball, Mar qtr 1878 Kings Norton district.

Charles & Emily had one other child, a daughter, Emily Marian Booker reg Sep qtr 1878 Bham.

Her baptism - https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:NB1K-LFN

Charles Edward Booker died in 1880 at the age of 21, reg Sep qtr 1880 in Coventry.
Thank you so much - the family tree is building slowly. Your help has been really appreciated.

MWS

master brummie
Jane Penn birth reg Sep qtr 1879 Bham. Daughter of Thomas Penn & Jane Elizabeth Luckock.

Can't find a marriage yet and it's possible Thomas was married before. Either way he was a widower by 1891.

Jane had 2 sisters - Adelaide born Brailes, reg Jun qtr 1881 in Shipston & Harriet Ethel born Brailes, reg Dec qtr 1882 in Shipston.

And a brother Thomas Henry birth reg Mar qtr 1884 Shipston, death reg Dec qtr 1888 Bham

Last edited:

Michaela

A birmingham lassie
Jane Penn birth reg Sep qtr 1879 Bham. Daughter of Thomas Penn & Jane Elizabeth Luckock.

Can't find a marriage yet and it's possible Thomas was married before. Either way he was a widower by 1891.

Jane had 2 sisters - Adelaide born Brailes, reg Jun qtr 1881 in Shipston & Harriet Ethel born Brailes, reg Dec qtr 1882 in Shipston.

And a brother Thomas Henry birth reg Mar qtr 1884 Shipston, death reg Dec qtr 1888 Bham
Thank you so much. Really appreciate this.

MWS

master brummie
Emily Jane Ball was the daughter of Edwin Ball and Ellen Spencer. Birth reg Bham Jun qtr 1860.

Edwin Ball and Ellen Spencer marriage reg Kings Norton Sep qtr 1855.

Emily died in 1927.

Charles Edward Booker was the son of George Booker & Mary Ann Taber. Birth reg Aston Sep qtr 1859.

1861 census lists Mary's birthplace as Canada. She possibly dies in 1871, George re-marries in 1873.

MWS

master brummie
Jane Elizabeth Luckcock was the daughter of Richard Luckcock & Jane Crowley. Birth reg Kings Norton Dec qtr 1853.

Richard Luckcock married Jane Crowley on 25 Dec 1849, St Martin's Bham.

Thomas Penn was possibly the son of Thomas Penn & Harriet Phillips.

Thomas Penn married Harriet Phillips on 6 Jul 1845, Aston.