• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Pencil sketch of Forum member - but who ?

cookie273uk

master brummie
Have gone back to my old love of loose sketching, very relaxing, this one is of a popular member - but who??? EricPencil_sketch.JPG

Eric, a lovely sketch of Wendy -she will be thrilled when she sees it. I am glad to hear you have taken up sketching again and I look forward to seeing more of them.

Eric, My guess is also Wendy - looks like her avatar - never met her in person.

Keep posting your sketches............Anthea.

How lovely of you Eric ........................ looks just like Wendy. You hace captured her lovely smile great

Thankyou all for your kind comments. Portraiture is a fairly new subject to me, never had any interest before so its never to old to learn but pencil (and pen) are "old friends", my usual medium before I took up Oil painting and then watercolour. Eric

well i do hope your continue with this eric...i still love the water colour painting you did of me at aston hall 3 years ago..:encouragement:

lyn

Eric you have bought so much pleasure to the forum with your beautiful paintings. I treasure the one of Key Hill Cemetery you did for me. Now I have this lovely drawing. I like many others can't wait to see what you do next...keep us smiling..x

Back