• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

PC to TV

Lynda Harvey

Brummie Born and Bred
Hey you lovely lot out there with more brain than me? I'm trying to attach the pc to to the tv, and so far have only been able to get a great picture, but the only sound we can get is from the computer. We have several HDMI sockets in the back of the tv, and at the moment have just attached the other end in the side socket in the pc which is the only one it seems to fit. Someone gave us another lead to plug in the earphone(or microphone socket,) but this does not seem to make any difference. Have you any ideas please?
Lynda:):confused:

Thanks for your help oldmohawk. We still have not got it right yet, but the info was quite useful. We are running Vista, and an easy remedy was given, but couldn't find properties with the delete info. Will go to computer shop tomorrow and see what he says.
Thanks though.
Lynda:)

Back