• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Parfitts! Are you out there -

daisy1111

proper brummie kid
I am trying to locate the following people (or their relatives as some will no longer be with us). they are my fathers aunts and uncles and i dont really know where to start, so any advise greatfully received!!

Their mother was: Maria Walton and father Harry Parfitt

Harry, had a son called John
Ben, had sons Terry and Raymond
Elizabeth
George A - 1926
Florence - 1923
Charles - 1921
Nellie - 1917
Albert - 1911
John Henry - 1909
William Charles - 1898

Re: Are you out there - Parfitts!

I put a reply on the other thread about it
not sure if it will help

I bought a house from a Parfitt family some 30 ish years ago. They went to live at Weston on Avon next village (or Hamlet) to Welford on Avon Warwickshire. No other information nor if they still live there sorry.

My mother was Florence Parfitt b. 13/05/1923 d. June 1981, my Uncle Charlie Parfitt b. 15/02/1921 d. 05/01/1990, my Uncle George Albert Parfitt b.17/02/1926 d. 18/11/1981

Back