• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Palmer family. 43 Johnson Street, Nechells

nick nicholls

Brummie babby
Hello Folks,
Does anyone have anything on the Palmer family of 43, Johnson Street, Nechells. Various names such as Thomas, William, Albert, Arthur, Albert, May (Ciss), Roy, Christine, (my uncles, cousins, grandparents and Emily, my mother. Thomas, Albert and William (Billy) worked at The Metro-Cammell Carriage Works (The 'Met') in Saltley. Palmer family lived at 43, Johnson Street from c1850 to 1968. Roy and Christine moved to Great Barr in the 1950s as young children. Many thanks.

Nick,

Welcome to the Forum. Do we suppose that you have done your family tree and are looking for anyone who knew the family? We don't have any mentions of Johnson Street but there are four threads dealing with Metro Camell. The Search Engine is in the top right hand corner of every page..

Maurice :cool:

Back