• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Paintings For 'bull' Raffle

I would like Vivienne to accept one of the above paintings for kindly organizing the 'meet' and the remaining 2 to enter Raffle

Wow Eric, I'm amazed! I'm happy to organise the meet up simply because it gives members a chance to meet each other and to raise funds for BHF. I only stepped in to give Lyn a hand while she's in training to be a grandmother! I honestly don't expect anything in return. However, if you insist (and I must say I'm very, very happy to accept) I shall donate a sum to BHF funds. My favourite is the Hall of Memory as I've always loved that building. I am extremely grateful. Thank you Eric. Regards Viv.

eric as usual you have been more than generous...oh yes viv you must accept a painting and a very good choice indeed...if i am not on hols i will be at the meet and gunning for the st georges church painting showing the tail end of st georges place

lyn x

Last edited:
Vivienne, OK, the Hall of Memory is yours, will donate St Georges and Gas St basin to raffle, will also bring Annies Misty Canal on the off chance she will be there. Lynne, lots of guess work with colour with St Georges painting as I was using an old grainy black and white pic as source. Eric

If you need any help getting all your paintings to the Bull, do please say so Eric. Viv.

Thanks Vivienne, but have had 40 years of experience of lugging paintings to galleries, sometimes half a dozen or more, so no problem, Eric

Back