• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Our Hillie

Di she is lovely, not a doggy person myself (as you may remember), but she looks like a 'Choc Box doggy ' and very sweet too.:)

Chris /Pom :angel:

Hi Di: Haven't seen any photos of Hillie of late. Lovely to see her again. I know you love her to bits and I can see why.

I am a male black pug 6 years old with lots of vim and vigor. Can run into the middle of next week and have sparkling white teeth. My muscles are toned and my weight is perfection itself.....Rupi.

P.S. my photo is upper left.

Rupie, I have some lovely Puggy pals. One of my favourites is Tin-Tin, but he lives in Sweden and I only see him when he comes to Buckden to see his lady friends My other Puggy pal is Gertie, she loves to run and play with me. You would be very welcome to come to see us from Canada if your daddy would let you luv Hillie XXXXX

Back