• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

our gizzy

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
hi all. ive got 4 cats and thought you may like to have a look at our latest edition. she is 1 year old and her name is gizzy. as with the others we love her to bits. wales.

when we got her we thought it was a boy so we oringinally called her gizmo. after the gremlin gizmo with the pointed ears . you must av seen the films keith. anyway when we found out she was a girl i thought gizzy was a more befitting girl name. wales.

She is a nice looking big cat - no wonder you thought her a boy - call her gizzy Lizzy

thank you beryl. i may just call her that. shes only 10 months old. wales:)

thanks norma. shes lost that pink designer collar shes wearing. have to buy her a new one tomorrow.

If she is an outside cat - you have to be careful what kind of collar you use - don't want it to get caught in a tree

dont worry beryl. they all have quick release collars thats why this is the 3rd one i will have to buy for her. wales.:)

Back