• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Our Cold New Year in Wales.

W

Wendy

We had a great new year in Wales here are some photo's. Our friend the Robin who loved bread crumbs. The frozen water running onto the beach and the frost on the fir trees on the mountain road.:)

Thanks Norma Happy New Year to you:). I must admit I was a bit unsure about staying in a caravan at this time of year:( We wrapped up and it was just great:)! We went to a party on New Years Eve it was lovely!:)

Glad you enjoyed it Wendy. We've done it before in 4 below and have radiators as well as the gas fire. All the best. Jean. ps. Will let Brian and Carla know how brave you were. Don't tell them I said but Brian has the heating on in the summer when it gets a bit chilly.

Happy New Year Wendy. Glad you enjoyed your visit to Wales. Lots of interest in Wales as a place to live these days. My brother and I stayed in Kidwelly
for ten days in 2004 and drove l,500 miles all over the place. Wales is one beautiful country. So much history and the castles are simply amazing. It was Maytime when we were there.

Thanks Jean and Jennyann I hope you both had a good New Year too!:)

Jennyann we have stayed in Kidwelly and we enjoyed it as well. I think we have been to every castle in Wales, I put that down to having son's. Our caravan is between Aberystwyth and Newquay. We have been on the site for 25 years now. My brother and his family have a caravan on the same site we have some great get togethers in the summer, my grandchildren love the caravan as well.........so much freedom.

wendy..welcome back...and what lovely photos...love mr robin...isnt kidwelly a nice place...ive been to the castle there as we have stayed at what used to be the butlins site..think haven have got it now....

lyn:)

Back