• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Our cheeky chappie

Vivienne14

Kentish Brummie Moderator
Staff member
A new (canine) addition to our family. We couldn't resist could we? Note Enzo has the one ear up/one ear down feature, specially built in to ensure you can refuse him NOTHING ! Viv.

View attachment 93244

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

viv i want enzo and i want him now lol....he is adorable and i can see him getting spoilt rotton did you tell me that hes a battersea dog ??...thanks for sharing him with us all...he has certainly landed on his paws..

lyn x

Last edited:
Hi Lyn and Josie. Yes Battersea dog. He's the second Battersea inmate we've had. When you go and see all the little (and big) darlings in the place, it's hard not to come away with just the one. Enzo's settling down nicely. He's partial to peanut butter and will do anything for a whiff of the stuff. He's been a fantastic addition, making us smile every day. It's like having another child around - I'm worn out, but such fun.

For anyone interested in the Paul O'Grady programme "For the Love of Dogs" they've just recorded another series at Battersea. Think it's on in September. They do a wonderful job. Their re-homing system works really well, even better than when we got our previous dog. And they keep in contact afterwards. I suppose they're lucky because it's a very well supported organisation.

Viv.

PS sorry but we can't loan him out, he's too cuddly and he's MINE!!!

Hi Lyn and Josie. Yes Battersea dog. He's the second Battersea inmate we've had. When you go and see all the little (and big) darlings in the place, it's hard not to come away with just the one. Enzo's settling down nicely. He's partial to peanut butter and will do anything for a whiff of the stuff. He's been a fantastic addition, making us smile every day. It's like having another child around - I'm worn out, but such fun.

For anyone interested in the Paul O'Grady programme "For the Love of Dogs" they've just recorded another series at Battersea. Think it's on in September. They do a wonderful job. Their re-homing system works really well, even better than when we got our previous dog. And they keep in contact afterwards. I suppose they're lucky because it's a very well supported organisation.

Viv.

PS sorry but we can't loan him out, he's too cuddly and he's MINE!!!

its a wonderful thing viv to give a cat or dog a loving home well done you but i still want him lol

lyn x

Hi Viv, I'm not to sure but I feel that nuts and nut products are not recommended for dogs.
I was on a site that listed all the things that are bad for our dogs and up until then I thought it only referred to chocolate, but the site listed grapes, sultanas cheese and a few more.
May pay you to follow this up.
Don't want to worry you unduly but Enzo may thank you for it.
Cheers Tim.

Many thanks Tim, will look into it. Viv.

Just caught up with this thread Viv and he is adorable. Tim I listened in to a vet on Radio WM and he listed all those things and onions too. :peach:

Hi Jean. We're having lots of fun with him. It's his first birthday on Saturday, so he'll be spoilt rotten. And why not!! Viv.

Back