• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Ormond Street

Mayfield

Burbury Brummie
Street map request

My great grandfather lived in 56 Ormond Street (9 Court) in 1881. Can anyone please provide me with a detailed street map from around this era showing the house/court?

keith

N

Nephrititi

Hi Keith

My ancestors lived at number 52 Ormond Street in 1871 and then number 11 Ormond Street in 1881.

Unfortunately, I do not have any detailed street maps showing the houses in my family tree documentation.

I would also be very interested if someone came across anything.

Mayfield

Burbury Brummie
Fay - if you look at the Wilton Street thread Michael Ingram has posted three old street maps which shows Ormond Street clearly (use the map in the middle of the options)

keith

O

ozbrummie

hi guys,
i was born in Ormond street in 1946, my mother in 1921, her family lived at 7 Ormond street which was second hand shop, when i was a kid this shop was a sweet shop. I too would be glad to see any maps or photo's
albert clayton
sydney
australia

bradnick

Street map request

My great grandfather lived in 56 Ormond Street (9 Court) in 1881. Can anyone please provide me with a detailed street map from around this era showing the house/court?

keith
Hi, my Great grandmother lived at 56 Ormond street too. She shows in the 1881 census, named Mary Ann Thompson. Is there any connection between our families.
Regards
Sarah