• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Buses around the country

more old buses from around the country on this site

Have changed the title of this thread to buses around the country. We have separate threads for Birmingham buses including on the link below.

Viv

Last edited:
Nor me. Don't know if it still exists. If anyone can find it please post new link. Thanks. Viv.

The Transport Museum at Wythall has partnered with the Statfold Narrow Gauge Railway, situated just outside Tamworth, to provide the public transport element of its new road transport museum. This has allowed them to establish a small 'reserve collection' away from Wythall with a selection of their vehicles on display to the public on their open days

We seem to be wandering away from the sites name lately. Whilst the contents, post boxes and this thread - to name two - are interesting they are not Birmingham orientated. Are we running out of Birmingham features facts? I think that there is a tremendous amount of Birmingham threads which would benefit by re-reading. Some thread have received little attention and were soon passed by, newer members might have something to add to them.
Many recent posts contained photos or facts already posted, older members will remember them for certain.

By the way is there any news of Old Mohawk? A frequent poster here and did refer to any previously posted material when making a new post or thread.

I know Pete, but I was wondering if there was an update since early August.

sadly there is alan which i think you have seen but for those who have not there is a new updated thread here

Back