• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

OLDEST AND YOUNGEST BHF MEMBERS

I will be 93 on the Queens Birthday.21-4-2019. My wife is 87 and we will have been married 65 years on August 7th 2019, if we manage to make it there. Geoff and Joyce.
Great news Geoff and Joyce, There is hope yet!!!! WE have 56 years married to EACH OTHER so we are catching up with you!!!!!!!!!!!! Marcia is 79 never been sick or in hospital

83 in May, born Five Ways nursing home. 60 years wed this Christmas
Bob

A month after me, for d.o.b. DO get some service in, Bob!!!

We seem to be constructing a league table - of those who are most qualified to be listened to. (Fat hope!) What about the youngest or is membership of this Forum just too uncool to be publicly admitted?

Chris

A month after me, for d.o.b. DO get some service in, Bob!!!

We seem to be constructing a league table - of those who are most qualified to be listened to. (Fat hope!) What about the youngest or is membership of this Forum just too uncool to be publicly admitted?

Chris

I suppose “ageism” is not only discrimination against the elderly.

Back