• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Old Photos.

Tony Beasley

proper brummie kid
Hi Carl. I have a number of old photos of Sutton Park & surrounding area, plus some of Cannock, & B'ham. Would these be of interest to you?. Kind regards Tony Beasley.

Radiorails

master brummie
Tony they might be of interest to Carl on a personal basis, but his magazine is no longer produced. (see the thread about it).
If not the Birmingham photos would be interesting if posted in threads here on BHF.

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
hello tony
Hi Carl. I have a number of old photos of Sutton Park & surrounding area, plus some of Cannock, & B'ham. Would these be of interest to you?. Kind regards Tony Beasley.
hi tony carl chinn is not a member of this forum so will not be able to reply to your post..can i suggest that you send him and email regarding your photos...if you want his email address i can supply that for you

lyn