• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Old photo information

podgery

master brummie
img049.jpgimg052_edited-3.jpg
Hi can anybody give me any information concerning these photos. My mother worked at Wilmot Breedon in the war so I think these photos were taken at the start of the war, she never spoke about that time so I know nothing of what was going on. Also would someone like to try and touch these photos up for me. regards Podgery

I can't believe how good these photo's look, really pleased with them. My mother and my aunt are the two women at the front of the photo thanks very much. Is there anyone who knows what is going on. Can anyone put names to these faces?

Back