• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Old Friends

Leslie Godridge

I'm from Birmingham, Balsall Heath to be exact, I lived in St Martins flats, I was born there and lived there until about 1958, my best friend was John Osborn, he was one of the best, even when we had an argument, we were still best mates. He had a brother named Kenny, if anyone has information of John, please let me know.

Old Boy

master brummie
I'm from Birmingham, Balsall Heath to be exact, I lived in St Martins flats, I was born there and lived there until about 1958, my best friend was John Osborn, he was one of the best, even when we had an argument, we were still best mates. He had a brother named Kenny, if anyone has information of John, please let me know.
Hi Les,
There are many references and threads relating to St Martins Flats in this Forum. Simply go to Search Forums and enter St Martins Flats and I am sure you will get some results. Best of Luck.
Chris Beresford (Old Boy)

Leslie Godridge

Hi Les,
There are many references and threads relating to St Martins Flats in this Forum. Simply go to Search Forums and enter St Martins Flats and I am sure you will get some results. Best of Luck.
Chris Beresford (Old Boy)
Sorry, thank you for your reply, but where do I find the Search Forums?