• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Advertising in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a phytocannabinoid discovered in 1940. It is one of 113 identified cannabinoids in cannabis plants and accounts for up to 40% of the plant's extract. In 2018, clinical research on cannabidiol included preliminary studies of anxiety, cognition, movement disorders, and pain. Wikipedia.

There is a shop on the Hagley Road West in Quinton. No I have never been in there.
Thank you David, I did not really know myself, jmadone I only know the costs seem to be out of this world. It seems that for a while a friend who had brain tumour removed and suffered fits afterwards benefitted from its use, but there has been a downturn in their rarity. Sorry if I have gone off track and theme
Bob

There is an advert somewhere on this thread of two ladies with a plant saying that they can always smoke it themselves. I expect most people thought it was a tobacco plant but I pointed out that it was a cannabis plant. I knew what cannabis looked like because I once rented a flat above a cannabis shop in Vienna. I rented the flat unseen through an agency so I did not know that it was above a cannabis shop. Looking on Google now it looks as if the shop has expanded.

going off track now folks..could you please remember that the title of the thread is old adverts from days gone by and posts not related to this title will be deleted later on...thank you

lyn

thats ok bob its easy enough to do...we have all done it but every now and then we need to tidy up a thread...as this thread is now over 15 years old with over 1090 posts it needs a good tidy up which as everyone can appreciate will take up a lot of moderators spare time...therefore the thread will be locked and re opened after this has been achieved..

thanks everyone

lyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back