• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Oisin (Paul Holmes)

I'm very sorry to hear of Paul's passing, Jean, and I hope it was peaceful. My sincere condolences to his family at this difficult time. R I P Paul.

Maurice

I never knew Paul, but he seems one never to be forgotten. My sincere condolances to his family at this very hard time. God bless you all.

I am totally gutted at hearing this very sad news, I have known Paul for a very long time, never met him in person but we used to exchange private messages on all types of subjects over the internet, modern day Pen Friend...he used to joke about us being coffin dodgers .....I am going to miss him, My thoughts are with his wife, family and his friends..

Hi Lyn will do. Have sent Jessica the link and I think she is going to come on hear herself but certainly will pass on your message.

Sad sad news.
RIP Paul you will be missed but not forgotten, today we shed a tear and mourn.
In the future you will bring a smile to us as we think of you

Back