• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Oisin (Paul Holmes)

G G Jean

Brummy Wench.
Paul's granddaughter Jessica has informed me that he is in hospital quite poorly and messages from his friends on the forum would cheer him up. Get well soon Paul from Jean. xx 1573897882550.png

My very best wishes to you, Paul, and, as do all your many friends on the Forum, I hope you'll soon be feeling improved and more cheerful.

Chris

Jessica has asked me to pass this news on to your about her granddads. It was posted on the Aston B 6 page on face book.
Jessica Holmes-Stanley
2 hrs
I know a lot of you don’t know me, but I wanted to let you all know that my Granddad, Paul Holmes (known to a lot of you over the years and in here) is now receiving end of life care at home. He is comfortable at the moment which is all we can ask for. He has been ill for 47 years really so to know that he is pain free and comfy is important.

Back