• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Oddbins wine shops

mariew

master brummie
I have memories of my mom mentioning a shop called odd bins is this a shop or is it just in my imagination and if it was a shop where was it.

odd bins vintners

Odd Bins are a group of wine shops there is one in Colmore Row they sell wines from all over the world

I have had a look through the 1960's Kelly's no commercial busineses called Odd Bins but thats not to say there was a shop or shops called Odd Bins perhaps some one else can come up with answer

My mom never drank wine so perhaps it's my brain cells dying as they do my moms tipple was a gin and orange, thanks everyone.

Back