• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Nico's Poems

I Am Nico

master brummie
Feline Friend

The pitter-pat of feline feet, around the corner of my street,
The soft lashed eyes and flaxen head, this feline is no quadruped.
The slender limbs and torso taught, her elegant and lithe deport,
A music strain almost a purr, mingled with her gaelic blur,
Velvet lips, a smile wide,
A touch of class. Beneath their glass her cobalt eyes are magnified.

The stylish garb of vestments bright, reflect in morning's dappled light, like tortoiseshell or tabby might.

A flash of claws, the arching back, a tantrum overacted, yet in to paws those flashing claws are rapidly retracted.
At ease with me ...... contented cat. But could I DARE consider, that
If cat she be, if not a girl, that on my lap, would pussy curl?

Note: Nico I have moved this as it was posted amongst John Young's Poems. This section is for folk to post their own work under their own dedicated thread. If you would like the title changed let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feline Friend

The pitter-pat of feline feet, around the corner of my street,
The soft lashed eyes and flaxen head, this feline is no quadruped.
The slender limbs and torso taught, her elegant and lithe deport,
A music strain almost a purr, mingled with her gaelic blur,
Velvet lips, a smile wide,
A touch of class. Beneath their glass her cobalt eyes are magnified.

The stylish garb of vestments bright, reflect in morning's dappled light, like tortoiseshell or tabby might.

A flash of claws, the arching back, a tantrum overacted, yet in to paws those flashing claws are rapidly retracted.
At ease with me ...... contented cat. But could I DARE consider, that
If cat she be, if not a girl, that on my lap, would pussy curl?

Note: Nico I have moved this as it was posted amongst John Young's Poems. This section is for folk to post their own work under their own dedicated thread. If you would like the title changed let me know.
Thank you, I only just found this! Where is it posted?

Back