• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

New edition to the family

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
no not mine ive already got 5 lol..daughter rachel in usa has just emailed me these pics of the latest edition to their family..just 8 weeks old....because hes a ginger tom they have called him tango lol...hes sooooo cute...

lyn

tango 2.jpgtango.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely pics Lyn. I had one just like him only mine was female many years ago and she was long haired. I called mine Mamalada.

lol jenny i love the name....rach and will have only had tango 2 days and hes sleeping on laps already so i reckon hes settled..

lyn

What a lovely kitten! Mom has 5 rescue cats plus her two old timers. I am fostering a little dog for a few weeks on behalf of the local animal rescue which is proving fun:fat:

Simon

Nice one, Daughters got a rescue cat and we have a rescue Staffie, can be hard work but certainly worth it.

Back