• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

New book on Kings Norton

alib

Brummie babby
Members may be interested to know that Kings Norton resident Michael Kennedy has just published a fascinating, new book on the people and places of Kings Norton entitled 'Kings Norton: A Kaleidoscope'.

On the face of it, apart from its celebrated collection of medieval buildings, Kings Norton isn’t much different from other Birmingham suburbs. But in writing articles about its history – and the people, the places and the stories that the area has generated – the author has found an extraordinary range of fascinating anecdotes that has made him realise that it is in fact very special.

This is a collection of stories that will entertain and inform readers, even those for whom Kings Norton is merely a name on the map. For more information please visit: https://www.brewinbooks.com/kings_norton

9781858587028.jpg

we do have a section for books so i have moved this post to the correction section of the forum....could i once again ask members to take the time to scroll down the main page to see if we a designated thread for the topic they wish to post about before posting on random threads

thank you

lyn

Back