• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Negatives

christy

master brummie
Hi.have a very dark Negative' Size 1&half ins wide Is there anyone on here who still does there own printing or Has a larger Scanner to view this Negative..& print this photo off..if Poss..Thanks..

I have a large scanner, and have printed lantern slides from it in the past, but live in reading. Are you coming to the Bull, Christy?

Hi Mike, thanks for getting in touch..Bull..bull ring...is that what you mean..or a bull in Reading.. I do know KEW archives..are in you in Brum fr time to time..as we can meet up...or post..the negs to you..what do you think..regards chris

Sorry Christy, I meant the meet up at the bull pub on Saturday, as I'm coming to that. If not then yes we could meet sometime, as I do come to Brum fairly regularly, or post it, though I'm a bit reluctant to put irreplaceable things in post.
So will be in Brum on this Saturday and also on saturday 9th, when I'm going on one of the roundhouse trips.

Back