• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Navigation pub circa 1970

cookie273uk

master brummie
Painted for a member from a supplied rather blurred black and white pic, used google street view to help with detail, notice one or two doors bricked up and off licence gone otherwise basically the same as 1970, different sign of course. last painting this year, had a fall while walking my dogs and sprained my wrist, have to rest it for 2 weeks.EricNavigation.JPG

Sorry to hear about your fall Eric, but good news it is only a sprain though they can take longer to settle than a break, lets hope not in your case!. The painting brings back memories for me, one of my landmarks on the bus home from Brum.It was odd going into it as a Chinese.
Sue

wonderful painting again eric.....sorry to hear that you have had a fall and hope the sprain heals soon...just you take things easy...

lyn x

Back