• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Birmingham Farming History

Hi Rob, thanks for replying. I am looking for a farm that was where Bournville Lane Police Staion is. The tenant farmer was Wilfred Lucas and some refer to it as Lucas Farm although that wasn’t the correct name. My father worked on the farm and I spent a lot of time ther as a child in the early 1950’s
Hello Yvonne, Wilfed Lucas was my grandfather. I dont have too much info about the farm but I do have some bits relating.to it. So if theres anything you want to know I'll try and answer it for you
Rgds Pete Lucas

1633252900961.png:grinning:The National Federation of Young Farmers' Clubs is a rural youth organisation in the United Kingdom. The Federation covers various Young Farmers' Clubs throughout England and Wales, helping support young people in agriculture and the countryside. It does not include YFCs from Scotland or Ireland.

35_5184.jpg
18th centurie young farmer

Last edited:
Back