• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Care in naming a living person in posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joycew

Hi I'm new to this site so please bear with me. Are names allowed. After doing research on my family tree I've found out my parents lived with a lady in whitmore street. Just wondered if anyone would know if her or remember her. Its going back to 1950. Both my parents are deceased now do not and to ask them.

Many thanks for your patience.

Welcome. Names are fine but if the person is living someone would usually reply by a "conversation" so any message and information is private between the sender and you.

hi joycew ..if as i suspect its just a general do you remember so and so then yes names are fine...if you are actively searching for someone you have lost touch with and that person could still be alive then as janice has said we do ask that for the sake of their privacy if anyone can help that they reply to you via our private message system so that the info exchanged is only visible between yourself and the sender..thanks jan

hope this helps

lyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back