• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

My Wife Marion.

Barry, just read of your sad news, no one knows what your going through right now, but you have 40yrs of happy memories to look back on to keep you strong, god bless...Brenda

So sorry for you Barrie, hope you can find comfort in all the friends you have found on here.
We will always be here when you need us. Take Care Mate. Ernie.

My deepest condolences to you, Barrie. What a kind and gentle way for Marion to pass on -- lovingly at your side. May her beautiful memory remain in your heart forever.
Ann Steiner

So sorry to hear of your sad loss Barrie. Just keep thinking of all the happy times you both had together.

So so sorry to hear your news Barrie. Words do not come easily but I would just like to agree with the words above.

Take care and be assured of the support of everyone here.

Barrie,
I know all of us share but a small burden of your sadness; we know that you have the biggest grief to bear and hope that our brotherly and sisterly love and understanding are a morsel of comfort.
Ted

Barrie I do hope you don't mind me putting this poem on your thread but it is truly lovely. After Glow.
I'd like the memory of me to be a happy one,
I'd like to leave an after glow of smiles when life is done,
I'd like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways,
Of happy times and laughing times and bright and summer days,
I'd like the tears of those who grieve, to dry before the sun,
Of happy memories that I leave when life is done. I am not sure who wrote this. Jean.

Can't find the words Barrie. I can't imagine how you are feeling now. Take care

Barrie I am so sorry to learn of your great loss, what a terrible shock for you. I hope your memories of happier times will be some comfort.

Barrie, as others have said before, all your friends on the Forum are thinking about you and your sad loss. No words can comfort at the moment.
David

Back