• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

My spiritual shangri-lar

Reginald.F.Horton

master brummie
My Shangri-La​

once again I have become like a drop of water in the sea of life ,like a rudderless boat tossed about on its rough ocean waves or to float serenely on its calm waters a pebble on the beach polished and buffeted by the oceans tide , like a speck of sand in the vast desert of life blown about in all directing ,alas but now just another spiritual being travelling alone again without my partner, looking for the beauty in all of this world sampling the harmony, peace and tranquillity that is mixed in with all the sorrow and grief that permeates all around us and this web site is now my island of happiness for I have been wash upon its beach and all its lovely people ,for me it is a haven of retreat like a sanctuary that I can visit any time to share its Harmony , peace , and tranquillity above all the Love and Happiness of its people

Reggie

Hi Reggie:Great to see you posting on the Forum again. Such a bittersweet description of what the BHF means to you. Thanks for posting
those very special words for us to read.

Lovely Reggie! And take heart every drop in the ocean has something in common so keep swimming and maybe we'll bump into each other one day.

Graham.

Back