• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

My Sad Loss

Phil i am sorry to hear your sad news, you will always have us all to help you threw Pattyx

So sorry to hear your sad news Phil. Keep strong my friend. You know everyone here is with you.

Phil I am so sorry to hear about your loss. R.I.P. Penny. My thoughts are with you.

Phil - So sorry to hear of Penny's passing. You are both in our thoughts at this sad time. God Bless.

Shortie

So sorry to hear about your sad loss Old Mohawk - Blessings to you and your family at this time.
Sheri

I am so very sorry to hear about your loss Old Mohawk. Thinking of you and your family.

So very sorry to hear of your loss. MN is a cruel, cruel disease and it's hard to see your loved ones suffer so much. At least you know she is at peace now.

so so very sorry for your loss.
it,s a cruel world we live in sometimes,
Trough The Wind and Rain you,ll Never Walk Alone................dereklcg

Very sorry to learn of the loss of your wife Penny. May you find comfort from the memories you have and the love you shared.

Anthea.

Hi Phil,

I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. I can only offer my condolences and pray for Penny. It's at least some comfort to you and your wife that you were together when she passed. Keep your chin up, and never forget her.
A good friend of mine lost his wife 6 months ago, she suffered from severe paranoid schizophrenia for over 12 years, but finally gave in and took her own life in September last year. The hard times that follwed trying to find her body were fraught. That just added to the upset.

Awful times, lets hope you can deal with her peacfull passing.
Much love.
Neil

HI PHIL
I HAve not been on for a day or two just read your thread and my wife tess and myself both feel for you from the bottom of our hearts
as tess,s mother died suddenedly about twelve months ago so we know how you must be feeling
please except our sincere condolences and deeply feel for you and your loss of your wonderful wife phil i will see old peter tonight at the club
he was one of your mowhakes i will tell him the sad news about your loss of your wife astonian

Phil,
so sorry about the loss of your dear wife Penny,
,it's a terrible loss for you,
I know just how much you feel having gone through it myself,
at least you will have some wonderful memories of you life together
at least she is not suffering anymore and that's a blessing isn't it?
R.I.P. Penny

It was my wifes funeral today and I feel she is at peace now. I am very grateful for all the kind words and condolences in the posts from the members of the forum.
Many Thanks
Phil

Back