• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

My Partner Ray

Sylvia we have great memories of meeting Ray with you in the Barton Arms and him telling us about his time in his shop over the road. Especially when he came over to the pub one Christmas Eve and saw one of the lady "artistes" from the club next door "dance" on the tables in the pub! He was a lovely man and our sympathies are with you at this time.

David & Chris Fowler

Sylvia, so sorry, I have only just opened my e.mails and will write to you later. What a shock for you, keep strong and think of the good times and the laughs we had at the shop. Perhaps we can meet in brum for a coffee some time, as you know I am a bit held up at the moment. love Pat xxxx

So sorry to hear your news, please accept my deepest sympathy

HI SYLVIA;
I have only just learnt of your loss of your partner ray ; passing over;
please except our sincere condoleces and our thoughts are with you ;
RIP ;RAY ; ASTONIA

I have only just seen the thread Sylvia, and wish to pass mine and my family's condolences, and thinking of you at this sad time.
paul stacey

I am so Sorry to read about your loss Sylvia , thinking about you right now . ragga ...........

So sorry to hear about Roy, I have an idea just how empty the world seems right now, take care ,my most sincere condolences Bernard

Hi Sylvia - only just caught up with this thread.

So sorry to hear about your loss. Our thoughts are with you.

Bernie and Linda

Back