• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

my lexie

Lexie is beautiful - just the sort of dog I would love to have. I wish you many happy walks with her.

Annie so glad you have come home with a new lovely little dog. Trevor is over your way for three weeks. You made his family so welcome a few years ago and they have not forgotten it. that was through the forum thanks to Alberta putting me in touch with Trevor after all those years. Lexie has Brads face. So glad you have settled in your new home. xx Jean.

Hi, lovely dog, haven't seen a dog that resembles our sadly departed Ben, See pictures of him with his 'haircut' and when it had grown a bitBen 1.JPGBen 2.JPG

it is nice to be back everyone .....its nice to see the gang here ...lexie seems to look like afew cute a cuddlely pups ....she was abandant by her owns... she was so scared of her own shadow ...but her and me have been work on healing each other ,an shes coming along great... :encouragement:

Nick your Ben was lovely. I too have not seen a dog quite like him. Annie I am sure she will become very confident having you around. How could anyone just dump a lovely little dog like Lexie?.:uncomfortableness:

Last edited:
Some people cant think past them selves ...so treat animals like furniture means nothing. I could never do that to my enemy

Last edited:
I agree Annie. Did you see the photo's of Brad's operation?. I felt so guilty putting him through it though.

Back