• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

MY FIRST/SECOND GRANDCHILD

thanks folks i dont know where 5 years has gone....james had a lovely day..party in the garden..bouncy castle...the animal man was booked and so was the ice cream man :) :) :) and here he is all too grown up from how he looked on my post 1:rolleyes:

james 5th birthday.jpg

I was on night shift at the same hospital my daughter was in when she went into labour and after several calls the midwife put her foot down and said "stop phoning Richard, I'll call you if things change" LOL. He was born at 06:50, I gave the quickest handover report I could and was holding him half hour later.

That was 13 years ago last month and his sister arrived five years later and it seems like yesterday. They are wonderful, incredibly bright (must be from the wife's side) youngsters...love um to bits.
jacob sofial 43.jpeg

hi folks james would like to make an announcement :) :) :) he is over the moon and has been asking for one for a long time...baby due 14th of jan...mom and dad are taking him to a private scan tonight so that he can be involved from the start as he is asking so many questions :rolleyes:

james announcement.jpg

Last edited:
thanks sue no james cant wait...just a little problem..mom said she wouldnt mind another boy dad said he would like a girl so because of this discussion little james said he will have one of each :D :D :D

lyn

James has the right idea lyn he won't be disappointed with what ever comes a long
i am sure he will be happy with either brother or sister sue quite sure he will be a good little helper for our kim...hope members do not mind my little updates but as i dont do facebook this is the only place that i can share my good news with friends :) :)

Back