• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

MY FIRST/SECOND GRANDCHILD

morning alberta....james is such a contented baby so far lol...im sure he would sleep on a clothes line:) just been over for another munch...

Just caught up with your lovely little James, have a maunch of him for me Lyn. X

Last edited:
Now the fun starts :) You love them like your own, but grand children have a better returns policy :) As my daughter and partner work shifts and I'm retired I'm on the School/Cubs/nursary/choir/football practice runs for a three year old girl and eight year old boy ... retirement ain't as easy as I thought lol. Enjoy every moment, they grow so fast.

well here he is again folks baby james at 4 months old today.. pics taken today...the light of my life...i can honestly say i have never known a happier baby...very verbal as well but i guess he gets that off his mom and not me lol...hes loves the snuggle blanket hes holding with attachable teddy..has to go everywhere with him..:) he also loves the new swing he had yesterday

lyn

JAMES AT 4 MONTHS OLD 24.9.16 024.JPG JAMES AT 4 MONTHS OLD 24.9.16 027.JPG JAMES AT 4 MONTHS OLD 24.9.16 030.JPG

hi folks.. my little james would like to wish you all a very happy christmas lol....both photos taken a couple of weeks back...:):):)

lyn

img198.jpg img199.jpg

Happy Christmas James, but what has happened to Santa he looks upside down.
Did Nanny read the pattern a wee bit wrong ?
Cheers Silly Old Tim.

Back