• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

MY FIRST/SECOND GRANDCHILD

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
well here he is folks...my first grandchild...i have never witnessed anything so wonderful and well worth going 48 hours without sleep...congratulations to our kim and james i am truely blessed and a massive thank you to the maternity staff at good hope hospital for their outstanding care...

JAMES STEVEN PETER CUTLER

BORN AT 5.48 AM ON 4TH OF JUNE..WEIGHING IN AT 8lb 1 oz

lyn

Attachments

• BABY JAMES 4.6.2016 016.JPG
    BABY JAMES 4.6.2016 016.JPG
    559 KB · Views: 156
  • BABY JAMES 4.6.2016 018.JPG
    BABY JAMES 4.6.2016 018.JPG
    626.9 KB · Views: 145
  • BABY JAMES 4.6.2016 008.JPG
    BABY JAMES 4.6.2016 008.JPG
    572.9 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
image.jpeg

Aaaaaaaaaaaah bless him Lyn. So glad all's well. Congratulations to you, Kim and James and welcome to the world James Junior. A beautiful time for you all. Love from Viv. xxx

Congratulations to you and all who contributed to this happy event, Lyn!

Lyn, he is beautiful and will bring you all such joy.
All our good wishes to Mom and Dad and Grandma, from Alberta and Steve xx

Lovely names and lovely weight , chunky enough to cuddle,lol.

Many congratulations to you , Kimberly and James. A lovely bouncing 8lb I oz boy. God Bless him.

well here he is folks...my first grandchild...i have never witnessed anything so wonderful and well worth going 48 hours without sleep...congratulations to our kim and james i am truely blessed and a massive thank you to the maternity staff at good hope hospital for their outstanding care...

JAMES STEVEN PETER CUTLER

BORN AT 5.48 AM ON 4TH OF JUNE..WEIGHING IN AT 8lb 1 oz

lyn
Lovely Photographs, you look so proud.

Congratulations Lyn. I think I must have been sleeping for you last night , as I only woke up at 12.00

Hi Lyn

Congrats to you and please convey my best wishes to Kim & James.

June.jpg

It's all true, believe me as one who knows.

Many Congratulations on becoming a a Grandmother Lyn - so many happy years ahead for you and that wonderful little boy.
Very Best Wishes
Pat and Cyril Hayward

Congratulations Grandma

Great name as well....

Last edited:
Well done Lyn. A ready made baby sitter for Kim and James.
HAPPY IS THE GIRL THE SUN SHINES ON TODAY.
Chris Beresford (Old Boy)

Back