• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

MY FIRST/SECOND GRANDCHILD

Hi Lynn
Congratulations on the birth of your first grand child and also to your family
May you have lots and lots of cherish moments to come
Best wishes as always ,, Alan,,, Astonian,,,,,

thanks everyone for your very kind wishes..they are much appreciated...hopefully i should be back to normal in few days:rolleyes:

lyn x

Congratulations to all your family Lyn. We all took the opportunity to wet the baby's head down the Welly yesterday. Nice one.

thanks michael and chocks...

chocks i am quite sure you all did a very good job of wetting babys head at the welly yesterday:D

lyn

Congratulations Nan, Mom and Dad.
Welcome to the world James

Yes, Baby's head was well wetted at the Woodman, Eagle and ball and the Wellington.

Congratulations to you all Lyn ........................... another leaf on the family tree. Well done :))

Congratulation Lyn on becoming a nan and very best wishes to the rest of the family at this happy time.

Simon xx

thanks simon and once again thank you all for the lovely messages..:):):)

lyn xxx

Congratulations to you and your family Lyn - there's nothing better than your arms full of grandchildren - enjoy getting to know him and his little ways. xx Josie

many thanks josie...gosh things are so much different now to when i had my youngest (only 23 years ago so not really an age away) so i am just getting used to be an old age granny in a modern world lol

lyn x

thanks rob..i am already planning his little sand pit and paddling pool to have in my garden:)

lyn

hi folks..i wont bore you with too many photos but here are 3 taken 9 days ago:)

IMG_2128.JPG IMG_2191.JPG IMG_2215.JPG

Back