• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

MY FIRST/SECOND GRANDCHILD

I don't do face book either, too much rubbish. Love these last few contributions. We are getting some lovely photos of our great grandchildren [twins] born 5th May. Problem is they live away so wont see them for a while yet

Wow Lyn , double trouble:):):)

James will be thrilled whether he has a brother or sister.

What a treasure he is Lyn and soon you will have another..

I had a visit from my two last week, Daisy is 11 going on 40 :D and Sonny is 8 and nearly as tall as me.
Sonny has never done kissing but when he left I got a hug and kiss from him, made my day.

I don't do Facebook either, I enjoy your updates and it's good news about the baby. Yesterday's photo was lovely.
rosie.

I don't do face book either, too much rubbish. Love these last few contributions. We are getting some lovely photos of our great grandchildren [twins] born 5th May. Problem is they live away so wont see them for a while yet
oh lovely johnny congratutions to the family...there was a chance of twins here because dad james is a twin and theres another set on his side of the family and more recently his cousin had triplets that were conceived naturally...

lyn

Not my first grandchild, but my third or fourth (he is one of twins) currently studying for an honours degree in Drama (dance, singing & acting etc), this is one of a series of photos taken from his first year end assessment. So that's what you get up to I said, yes he replied about four foot. Sorry it is a bit off thread, but I think it is such a good photo and like a lot of you, I do not do facebook or any other social media thing. Mods can you tidy the picture up please
Bob

Attachments

• ben .pdf
    30.1 KB · Views: 21
bob i have to download your photo to view it but i cant seem to save it so that i can post it on here..maybe other members can help us

lyn

thats a super photo bob...for a min i thought i was watching one of my favourite films...billy elliot...good luck to your ben

lyn

thats a super photo bob...for a min i thought i was watching one of my favourite films...billy elliot...good luck to your ben

lyn
Thanks, he set his mind on it and he has decided this is his future. Locally to date he had done Goodnight Uncle Tom, Joseph, Into the Woods, Me and my gal and 42nd Street and some I have forgotten.
Bob

Not my first grandchild, but my third or fourth (he is one of twins) currently studying for an honours degree in Drama (dance, singing & acting etc), this is one of a series of photos taken from his first year end assessment. So that's what you get up to I said, yes he replied about four foot. Sorry it is a bit off thread, but I think it is such a good photo and like a lot of you, I do not do facebook or any other social media thing. Mods can you tidy the picture up please
Bob

Attachments

• ben .pdf.jpg
    ben .pdf.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 10
This time it is my first grandchild, she has just graduated from the Birmingham City University with a BA first class honours degree in advertising and public relations. How strange life is, born almost the last child of the 20th Century three minutes to twelve 31st December 1999, .in Guildford, brought up in Taunton, now owns a flat in Essex Street, Birmingham, her partner works in Harborne, her brother is at Birmingham University and lives in Tiverton Road and so part of me has come home I think.
Bob

This time it is my first grandchild, she has just graduated from the Birmingham City University with a BA first class honours degree in advertising and public relations. How strange life is, born almost the last child of the 20th Century three minutes to twelve 31st December 1999, .in Guildford, brought up in Taunton, now owns a flat in Essex Street, Birmingham, her partner works in Harborne, her brother is at Birmingham University and lives in Tiverton Road and so part of me has come home I think.
Bob
Congratulations Bob!

Back