• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

My Dog Toby

cookie273uk

master brummie
It is over 6 weeks since I lost my old dog Sam after 13 years together. I have now been offered a 3 year old Jack Russell, have took him a few walks, brought him home and introduced him to my 16 year oldToby 002.JPGToby 002.JPGToby 004.JPG cat Sooty and no problems there so decided to accept him, they are quite willing to have him back whilst I am on holiday saving me booking him in kennels, Have attached pics. Eric

Eric, looks like he "checked you out" found nothing wanting and decided it looks alright here I think i will stay!! All the best for your future together.

Toby is lovely - I am so glad you have managed to find the right dog for you and Sooty. Toby is such a lucky dog to have you as his new owner. I love how his tail curls over his back. I hope to see a painting of him very soon.

eric toby is lovely and i am quite sure he is going to have a happy home with you and sooty and thank you once again for bringing my painting of the globe inn over this morning..i am thrilled with it..

lyn x

So pleased for you Eric and Toby looks like he has made himself at home already. So glad Sooty accepted him. Jean.:peach:

Great news, I have a dog, they fill your home with their personality. Jack Russell's may be a small dog, but they have big personality's, I am sure you will both be very happy.

I am so pleased for you Eric I am sure he will be a lovely companion for you and Sooty. He is lucky to have such a lovely home now..x

Hi Eric, Its so good to see you have your lovely new companion Toby. He looks beautiful and I hope you are very happy together for many years ahead. xx

So pleased for you Eric, he looks a lovely little dog, lucky to have a good home. I still keep going into my office and admiring your painting of the Rose Villa Tavern. Will look forward to seeing a painting of Toby. Katie

Katie, glad you liked painting. Do not portray/paint animals usually, but did paint my last 2 dogs Sam and Anna so may 'have a go' when he has settled in. Just returned from a long walk, Jack Russell's have certainly have a lot of stamina. Eric

Well done Eric, the jack Russell is a beautiful Dog, and has such loyalty, hope you have many happy years together. paul

He seems to be settling in, just had a long walk and appears to prefer the back of the settee to his basket. EricToby 22 5 14 002.JPG

He looks so happy and content Eric, what a lovely little dog. Toby is so lucky to be with you. Shera x

Back