• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

my daughters snowman

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
i thought i would show you all the snowman thats adorning my back garden...created by my 18th year old daughter and her friend...now i am not one to be a spoilt sport but just look what they used for the arms...my new solar lights....:cry:

ps.. we had a wicked snowball fight after...

lyn

How fabby eh. We live on the back of a primary school & yesterday there were quite a few 'aliens' (odd looking snowmen!) being built.....but now there's no snow left:cry:
Love those arms......how brill.lol

lol mossy.....baron.. i was waiting for the footie jokes.....dolphie its good fun aint it...

lyn:)

Never mind, that snowman is a great job, shame its all going now.
Its the 2nd time since Dec I have tried to get ice on my back yard so as to get our skates on, as me the my kids did way back in the late 60s, What fun we had back then. Were have all the winters gone?

Great photos of snowmen. Did you see the news item about the great big snowball roliing down the hill on Hampstead Heath? There seemed to be hundreds of people there. Great for the kids to have fun in the snow.

jennyann i have not seen that report...bet the kids loved it..

nice one baron...i would love to don me roller boots again but i dont think they would get through this snow...lol

Last edited:
Hi everyone, there were plenty of kids on Hampstead Heath and all the other parks because all the schools have been closed for the last two days - so they've all had a great time. I don't remember having days off from school when I was a kid when it snowed - does anyone else?
Sheri

created by my 18th year old daughter and her friend...now i am not one to be a spoilt sport but just look what they used for the arms...my new solar lights....:cry:

Tell her she can't go sledging next time it snows.....:D

What did the first snowman say to the second snowman................

"Can you smell carrots"

Back