• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

My dad

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
our fair city has just lost another true brummie...my dear dad george henry harrington passed away yesterday aged 84....dad was born at the globe inn hospital st/william st north on 1.1.1929...he was not just my dad but also my hero and i am going to miss him so much....rest in peace dad i love you..

lyn. xx

So very sorry to hear that Lyn. You have some wonderful memories, stay strong. Love to you and the family. Viv xxxx

My condolences to you and your family Lyn on the loss of your father. My thoughts are with you at this sad time.

How fortunate you were to have such a father. As Brian says "hang on to all those good memories". Perhaps when the time is right you might share some of those memories, particularly those relating to

why he is your hero? Condolances from Ed and Mo.

Back