• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

My Dad - Keith Samuel Williams

Ade Williams

Hello. This is my first post on this site (I think, I posted on a few some years ago) in an effort to find out a little more about my dad. His name is Keith Samuel Williams. He was born in 1933. At the time he lived in Fazeley, Staffs. I have his Captain of Apprentices medal dated around 1952 I think. I know he was quite a good cricketer and footballer and played for the Lucas team in both sports in the 50's. My dad was my hero. He died in 2008 and I am trying to sort out those things that I should have sorted years ago. I'm not only missing him but also I'm missing a lot about his life and his days at Lucas are significant. If anybody might be able to help, I'd love it. I have attached (I hope) some of his apprentice work that I found online. Thank you.

Attachments

• Dad - Lucas (1).jpg
    Dad - Lucas (1).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
  • Dad - Lucas (2).jpg
    Dad - Lucas (2).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
  • Dad - Lucas (3).jpg
    Dad - Lucas (3).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • Dad - Lucas (4).jpg
    Dad - Lucas (4).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
Welcome to the Forum, Ade, and I hope you can find what you are seeking.

There are a lot of mentions of Lucas within the Forum, in this section and elsewhere, and it may be worthwhile exploring them, if you haven't done so already. Use the Forum Search function, top right hand corner.

Chris

Last edited:
Back