• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

My Christmas Card Off Eric..(cookie273uk)

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
just had to share this with you all folks...eric i knew this card had to be from you because of the thickness of it but i did not expect to shed a tear when i opened it...a miniature winter painting of the vine inn villa st which holds so many fond growing up memories for me...thank you eric it has gone straight up over the fireplace and i shall always treasure it this is just how i remember winters down the old end...see you at the bull next saturday:)

lyn xx

img194.jpg

Last edited:
hi carolina i am delighted with it...eric sent me a birthday card last month with a painting of st georges church...:)

lyn

just had to share this with you all folks...eric i knew this card had to be from you because of the thickness of it but i did not expect to shed a tear when i opened it...a miniature winter painting of the vine inn villa st which holds so many fond growing up memories for me...thank you eric it has gone straight up over the fireplace and i shall always treasure it this is just how i remember winters down the old end...see you at the bull next saturday:)

lyn xx

View attachment 110179
Lyn
You`re as lucky as a dog with two tails. What a lovely card.

lyn xx

View attachment 110179
Arrrrrrh That's Lovely xx

What a fab little pic, really kind of Eric, I have an 'Eric' that I won and I love it, they are addictive. I haven't been on the forum for a while, and I have missed a couple of meetings, so I haven't got to see the latest 'Eric's'. I was on the hunt to see what he had been painting when I came across this card.

Back