• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Mowlah-baksh

STEWARD

master brummie
Hi im looking for some info on the mowlah-baksh family,i know that andrew llewellyn mowlah-baksh was from trinidad and married my nans sister kathleen theresa healy 1949 birmingham,i dont know if he was born here and his family were from trinidad im not sure,i also know they had a son whos name i cant put on here,i know they both past away and buried in birmingham but dont know where.any info would be great thankyou.

Hi Steward,

Andrew L Mowlah-Baksh married Kathleen T Healey 3rd Quarter(Sept/Oct/Nov) 1949, register B,ham Vol 9c page 1402
Certificate avilable at Birmingham Register Office,

I have posted other information to your Instant Messages box ( I M box above) Concerns living relative information.

Glad to be of some help to you,, i had plenty of help (from Guys & Gals on This great site,,& other folks too) so its
good to put a bit of help back for a "newbie" researcher,, its what we call a bit of "pay-back time",, so Cheers Stew

does anyone have access to 192.com im trying to find info on the mowlah-baksh living relatives as they will have so much info.

Hi Steward,,,the site you are asking folks to search is a pay-to-search & get phone numbers/address,s for "living people"
this site won,t put that type of info up on a public viewable posting but may privately Instant message to you,,

However you may search 192.co yourself,,the free-to-view section gives 4 local & 2 elsewhere
Rebecca, Nadia C, Kathleen, Joseph + 2 Andrew , Elizabeth.. these are public knowledge so not transgressing this site policy

Back