• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Motorcycle Shops

pure nostalgia:grinning:
AF1QipOoxBWAHVX8FT4bjMVCwb-gDyKddOw1sJc2cngv=s680-w680-h510

Triumph Tigress/BSA Sunbeam scooters.
i had 2 of them from garretts one was a 175. the other a combo i pimped them by taking all the tin off it what fast machines.

:grinning:

Cope's of Hagley Rd (Chas E Cope & Sons Ltd) had another shop 'somewhere in the black country' as I recall. Anyone remember where?

Hi all.Got a new DT 125mx from King's on Bristol Street in 1982.Cost £680.00.Got one in my garage now as an investment as anyone who knows these bikes knows how good they are.Used to love going round the bike shops in the early 80s.Copes,Vale Onslow,Chas Mann,Birmingham Motorcycles,Bastables,Hailwoods and others were my usual haunts on a Saturday and Sunday with my mates.Happy days.

Back