• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

More Detecting, Thomas Rogers

Are you searching for Rodgers with a d ?
no im looking for the child that died before the 1911 as said earlier i found thomas george rogers born and died 1907 although i cant find a mmn ...thought it could be a possible as lily and thomas married that year

lyn

The trouble is that if the baby was stillborn it would count for the Mom but might never have been registered. However such registration did not start until 1926.

no im looking for the child that died before the 1911 as said earlier i found thomas george rogers born and died 1907 although i cant find a mmn ...thought it could be a possible as lily and thomas married that year

lyn

Some cross replies I think, that one was to NOTSHARP, who couldn't find Annie Emma Rodgers.

I can see the death for the Thomas George Rogers you found Lyn - Jun qtr 1907 Aston - but no birth. That's why I suggested the birth of George Thomas Rogers - Mar qtr 1907 Aston - as a corresponding birth.

He had the mmn Ball, which would rule him out if correct.

Back