• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

moore Ernest

Mudpie77

A Good Brummie
Information sought on ERNEST MOORE.

I do not seem to be able to find Information ERNEST MOORE's father :(

I know that Ernest and Lily married in 1925.
[ between April and June, at Birmingham north 6d 920 ].

I am assuming that, as they were married in 1925, they were both might be 21, and so therefore were born about 1904.

So can anyone point me in the right direction of finding ERNEST MOORE's father's name ? Also were Birmingham North, 6d 920 would have been, so that I might find the Church or Registry Office they used. ;)

Re: Ernest moore

i dont know if anyone else has got any suggestions but the only way i can see is to send for that marriage certificate. i had a look on my st. martins records just in case but no joy.

Ernest Moore

I quite agree with your :-

"I dont know if anyone else has got any suggestions, but the only way I can see, is to send for that marriage certificate.
I had a look on my St. Martins records just in case, but no joy"

But! :( that's why I am seeking help, I would like to know the place of Marriage ;) ( ie: Birmingham North 6d 920 ???? )

Birmingham North, 1 Sep 1924 - 30 Sep 1932

All Saints, Aston, Duddeston,
Erdington, Ladywood, St. Mary

bren

ASTON
St James, St Peter & St Paul (Aston-juxta-Birmingham)

DUDDESTON
St Anne, St Matthew

ERDINGTON
St Barnabas

LADYWOOD
St John
, St Margaret

Here are some but all the info you are asking for will be on the certificate

bren

Back