• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Missing Will

Gailbt

Brummie babby
Can anyone help to locate my dads Will. His details were Dennis Alfred NEED, b. 22.04.1930, d. 09.11.2019, married to Joyce, who has now ostracised his children, thank you

Can anyone help to locate my dads Will. His details were Dennis Alfred NEED, b. 22.04.1930, d. 09.11.2019, married to Joyce, who has now ostracised his children, thank you
hi...as this looks like a personal and recent family issue you have got we wont be able to locate the will for you... the only thing i can suggest is that you contact the birmingham probate office...this is of course assuming your dad died in birmingham...hope this helps

lyn

The site is back up now. Can't see that there's any improvement from previous, search results are also returned in a random page order.

No will comes up on the search - this could be because there has been no probate for some reason (I would have expected it in that time scale) or because he left no will.

Back