• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Miriam Banner Needs Help With PC

G G Jean

Brummy Wench.
Am not sure if this is the correct place for this post but I am sure most of the regular forum members have missed Miriam of late. She had been very under the weather and on top of that her computer has packed up. Does any member know of anyone that does home visits please to fix her computer?. My son and grandson do this for a living but do not have the time at the moment due to commitments. Miriam and Al live in the Mere Green area. Please message me and I will pass Miriam's number on to you. Kind regards. Jean.:peach:
th

Re: Miriam Banner.

Thread moved to 'Computer Help' from 'Network Information and FAQs'

Last edited by a moderator:
bernard if still needed send me the details will do it
we do alot of work over that way ; Alan ;

oh well bernard i am sure she will get it sorted sooner or later by some one
best wishes astonian;; alan

Thanks for that Bernard I thought it may be in the wrong place. Pete phoned Miriam before we went away and is going round to sort it when we get back. We have had the same problem and will give it a go for her. Thanks again. Jean.

Back