• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Mike Guest

I only knew Mike through his posts and work on the forum but will miss him. Sincere condolences to his wife and family.

Rest in peace Mike.

Phil

I am deeply saddened at the news of Mikes death. Sincere condolences to all of his family. I met Mike on two occasions both of them at our house when he kindly delivered my badge and something he donated in a forum auction. I will miss that little green light of his that was on most of the day. R.I.P Mike. Jean.

I only met you once Mike g , you are deeply in my thoughts tonight ......... god bless ragga .....

So sad to hear of Mikes death, only had the pleasure of meeting him once, but his posts wre always interesting.
Condolences to Maureen and all his family and friends.
RIP Mike
Sue, mom and dad

I'm saddened to hear of Mike's passing, he obviously cared so much for the B.H. Forum. Sincere condolences to his family and friends.
Lloyd.

This is such sad news, i had the honour of meeting Mike a few times, and can't believe only a few weeks i saw him at the Jewellers, i'm so glad i made that meet now, RIP Mike, you will be greatly missed, my love and thoughts to your lovely wife Maureen and family, god bless you xx

That's such sad post to read but I shall never forget Mike he was the person I spoke to on Skype and his wife he also was the first person who would be there when I wanted help from Admin.

I'll miss you Mike RIP

Happier days. The first forum meet at the Bull. For those of you didn't have the pleasure of meeting Mike. He is the jolly man on the right.
I'm gonna miss you Mike.

didn't know mike but I suspect he was a member of the same club by his "quotation".

"Happy have we met Happy may we part and happy meet again"

After a bad week and even though the sun is beckoning me outside I thought I'd drop in on the forum to see what's up only to be met, like all you others, with such sad news. Unfotunately I've only been to one forum meeting and I can't remember if I've actually met Mike but for many years I've been a follower of his and feel like I’ve lost a good friend. All my own problems now fall into nothing.

My sincere condolences to his family, RIP Mike you will be greatly missed by all.

Such sad news. Like many others, I never met him, but I send my sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Thanks Frothblower,

I know some faces, and I know some names on posts - but putting them together is the tricky bit.

Sorry to have not really known someone who was obviously a very good bloke

Brian

Back