• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Mike Guest

Mike's family have asked me to post the following message

Maureen, Nigel, Martyn, Jo and families would like to thank everyone who attended Michaels funeral on thursday, the turn out was unbelievable and we got great comfort from this.
We all miss him so much but Thursday went well so we have to focus on our memories now. The sun even shone for him. Thanks to you all. X
Colin

It was so nice to meet Mike and Maureen's lovely family. It was a very sad day but to meet them brightened it for me. Only to be expected such a lovely man would have lovely children and beautiful granddaughters. As they say they have some wonderful memories.

As you say Chris, wouldn't have been anywhere else.
I do hope that Maureen is able to do her computer tuition so that she can use the forum.

Back